Stupid Girls

Thursday, July 01, 2004

"Wild Women Don't Get The Blues"

You are reading http://viridianariverstone.blogspot.com/.

repost

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

The song is by IDA COX! gees....

I don't know how well a song sheet will copy into blog post, but you'll get the idea.

WILD WOMEN DON'T GET THE BLUES
Gm D#7 D7

G(m) G0 G(m) G0
Well these women always ravin' 'bout their monkey men,
G(m) G0 G(m) G0
About their triflin' husbands and their no-good friends. C7 Peaceful women sit around all day and moan.
G G0 C7 E(7)
They're wonderin' why their wanderin' papas don't come home.
A7 D7
Wild women don't worry, wild women don't get the blues.

Well, I got a disposition, and a way of my own,
If my man don't like it, he can find a new home.
I go out and drink good whiskey, walk the streets all night, Then I go home and kick my man out if he don't do me right. 'Cause wild women don't worry, wild women don't get the blues.

Well, you never get nothin' by bein' an angel child
Girls you better change your ways of living, and get real wild. I wanna tell you somethin' you know I wouldn't tell you no lie. Wild women are the only kind that ever get by. 'Cause wild women don't worry, wild women don't get the blues.
G0 C7 E(7)
A7 D7
I said wild women don't worry, wild women don't get the blues.

here