Stupid Girls

Saturday, June 12, 2010

MOVIE: "Lilies"

You are reading http://viridianariverstone.blogspot.com/.

With all our wealths of talent, technique, equipment, production funding, script writers, engineers and even locations, why cannot US film makers produce something worthy to even stand in the shadows of this piece? What a cast! The lighting! The sound track! The acting! The interpretation of the play and the play within it! And the play within that! I will always remember this film, and I cannot say that about many. Some here called it QUOTE boring END QUOTE and I cannot imagine it! I needed to eat and kept saying, after this scene, I will pause it. It never happened. I did not want to interrupt it and was constantly on edge to see what happens next! It is finally over and I am FINALLY eating! So, if you are hypoglycemic, I suggest you prepare a meal in advance: something easy to eat without looking at it, because you will not be able to take your eyes away long enough. This is brilliant.