Stupid Girls

Friday, March 23, 2012

Wives should stay in abusive marriages

You are reading http://viridianariverstone.blogspot.com/.
Share |

 From: Caroline XXXX <XXXX@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Subject: Re: In response to your comment about divorce in case of abuse
To: "Rep.Pridemore" <Rep.Pridemore@legis.wisconsin.gov


You can't even spell "dumbest," so I'm giving you the win, Bill.
On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 12:42 PM, Rep.Pridemore <Rep.Pridemore@legis.wisconsin.gov wrote:
Congrats, this IS the dunbest e-mail yet!
Bill Savage
Office of Don Pridemore

From: Caroline XXX [mailto:XXXX@gmail.com]
Sent: Fri 3/23/2012 11:40 AM
To: Rep.Pridemore
Subject: In response to your comment about divorce in case of abuse
Mr. Pridemore -

I would like to make a deal with you.  I propose we live together (I'll even relocate to Wisconsin!) for a year in an abusive relationship.  I'll beat the shit out of you on a regular basis, verbally assault you, make you live in extreme fear, break down any shred of self-worth you might have, all that good stuff.  After 12 months, we can both reevaluate our positions on the issue.

Granted, you don't know me well enough to "love me," thus giving you happy thoughts to call on when I'm beating you violently, but let's see what we can work out.  What do you say?  :)

Regards,
Caroline Hamric
Arlington, Virginia