Stupid Girls

Sunday, December 11, 2011

TEDxWomen -- Google Science Fair Winners Shree Bose, Naomi Shah, and La...



Ever feel discouraged or concerned that, just maybe, the world is going to hell in a handbasket and nobody can find the brakes? Yeah, I give in to that impulse, too, sometimes. It's one of the main reasons I'm so devoted to the interwebs as a source of information and inspiration. How else would I ever have learned of these brilliant, young women?

And it makes me so poignantly aware of how much work we have yet to do, how much latent potential in our species, particularly in young women, is squandered over foolishness, prejudice and superstition. Seeing these women reminds me how important true human liberation is.

What we can do, when our feet are unbound!
You are reading http://viridianariverstone.blogspot.com/.