Stupid Girls

Saturday, November 05, 2011

Michigan Republicans Show Their True Colors (A Decojuicer Mirror)


Uploaded by on Nov 5, 2011

I generally try to not let my emotions rule my videos, but in this case I just couldn't help it. I had a really hard time keeping the language clean, but I didn't think it would help the cause if I started dropping f-bombs.

There has been almost nothing in the local news about this new law. Fortunately this has gotten quite a bit of attention at the national level.

Michigan republicans need to be stopped. They have wiped their ass with the U.S. Constitution and personal freedoms in this state. This is just one more example of how the republicans want to enforce their personal religious beliefs on the rest of society, and how they don't care one bit for any child once it's been born.

It's time that we end their oppressive government in this state, and the rest of the country.

I will update the description in a few hours with a list of Republicans who voted yes on this bill. Let them know how you feel.

Category:

Entertainment

Tags: