Stupid Girls

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Response from Potholer54 and Amenakin


As an atheist & woman, I am appalled, knowing u received abuse. I came 2 yer channel & found an independent business woman. I know this is not easy, especially in SOME religions. I cannot apologize 4 the behavior of my fellows; that's their responsibility. I will only give my heart-felt respect 2 u 4 yer efforts. I do not agree with u on lots of things, including the DMC against Potholer54. But that is no reason 4 the toxic language used toward u. Best wishes. Brilliant video.

Uploaded by on Sep 25, 2011

This joint video from myself and Amenakin covers the DMCA on my videos 'Salute to Creationist Women' and 'Stop Whining,' and the hate-mail that was a response to the former.


You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com