Stupid Girls

Thursday, January 20, 2011

CREATING CRIMES AGAINST UNBORN CHILDREN;

You are reading http://viridianariverstone.blogspot.com/.
Share |
HOUSE BILL 30
50TH LEGISLATURE - STATE OF NEW MEXICO - FIRST SESSION, 2011
INTRODUCED BY
Larry A. LarraƱaga
http://www.nmlegis.gov/Sessions/11%20Regular/bills/house/HB0030.pdf
http://www.nmlegis.gov/lcs/
You know, when my baby was dying, I had to "kill" her 3 times with 2 procedures: abortion (she wasn't in my uterus) & laprascopic surgery (she was in my fallopian tube; surgery had to be rescheduled cus I drank a Pepsi). I went through HELL, losing my only child. Her name was Viri Diana. Nobody cared; med. staff called her a "collection of cells" (I was apx. 10 wks. pregnant). Father abandoned me. Queer church freaked out cuz I did it with a man....I was totally alone and I turned suicidal. When I saw the abortion dummies at the State Fair, I had to finally run out of the tent, because I just lost it and started SCREAMING at them for making me relive that trauma, and I was afraid someone would call security. I went through those procedures because that pregnancy would have killed me. It almost did, anyway. I do NOT need some MAN telling ME I'm a MURDERER! I did that to myself! The only reason I didn't kill myself (failure even as a mother) was because I didn't want Viri Diana's only legacy to be my death, "she killed herself over that pregnancy."

This crap has GOT to go:
C. Unless acting upon sufficient provocation, upon
a sudden quarrel or in the heat of passion, a person who causes
the death of an unborn child without lawful justification or
excuse commits murder of an unborn child in the second degree
if in performing the acts that cause the death, the person
knows that such acts create a strong probability of death or
great bodily harm to another.
D. Whoever commits murder of an unborn child in the
second degree is guilty of a second degree felony resulting in
the death of a human being.
SECTION 4. MANSLAUGHTER OF AN UNBORN CHILD.--
A. Manslaughter of an unborn child is the unlawful
killing of an unborn child through actions committed without
malice.