Stupid Girls

Friday, February 25, 2011

ATTENTION: sports bras are not all that comfortable...especially when you get three goat heads in one.... that is all.

You are reading http://viridianariverstone.blogspot.com/.
Share |



lol. I've been out working in the yard all day, burning weeds and preparing these parachutes I bought to be shade covers for the house trailer. I mean, I've been working so hard, it hurts to put my feet on the floor when I get out of bed.

So, I came in here, started pooting around on facebook and thought, dang! I still feel pretty aggrevated, even though I'm in bed and took aspirin.

Well, you know how it is when you're working hard: you just have to ignore little pains and annoyances. So, I hadn't even NOTICED I had goat heads in my bra, until I lay down to get comfortable!

So, I've been lying in bed with my keyboard in my lap, twisted up like a pretzel, trying to take my damn bra off without getting the freaking goat heads in the bed.

You haven't lived 'til you've rolled over on a goat head in your sleep.


Ok, here it is, just as it was on facebook, but with pics.
http://viridianariverstone.blogspot.com/2011/02/attention-sports-bras-are-not-all-that.html
I had a roommate at a conference from Guam. She didn't know what goat heads were, so I was trying to describe them. Suddenly, I had a snap and opened my suit case. Sure enough, not only were there goat heads in the soles of my shoes, but she could see the hundreds of puncture marks in them, some going straight through the shoe to where my foot would be! She was horrified! They don't have nasty critters or plants in Guam. I said, well, I ain't givin you one to take home, and check your shoes when you check out!
 
PS THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO IRRADICATE GOAT HEADS, FOREVER!