Stupid Girls

Saturday, May 29, 2004

right to die

You are reading http://viridianariverstone.blogspot.com/.

My reply to the stupidest interview I ever heard:

Your "guest" from "right to life" lied on the air.

Abortion is NOT a cause of higher breast cancer rates!

From National Cancer Institute web site:

"In February 2003, the National Cancer Institute (NCI) convened a workshop of over 100 of the world's leading experts who study pregnancy and breast cancer risk. Workshop participants reviewed existing population-based, clinical, and animal studies on the relationship between pregnancy and breast cancer risk, including studies of induced and spontaneous abortions. They concluded that having an abortion or miscarriage does not increase a woman's subsequent risk of developing breast cancer. A summary of their findings, titled Summary Report: Early Reproductive Events and Breast Cancer Workshop, can be found at http://cancer.gov/cancerinfo/ere-workshop-report ."

If she'll lie about that, she'll lie about anything.

And thank you SO MUCH for promoting THEOCRACY in this country! I also appreciate being equated, once again, with TERRORISTS for believing in choice!

I received decent sex education, thirty years ago. It wasn't "abstainance only;" it was GOOD information, provided by feminist women. As a result, I've NEVER had a sexually transmitted disease, because I know how to make responsible choices with my body.

Tell that liar this: I had an abortion. I had an unnatural pregnancy. The abortion didn't stop the pregnancy, as it was ectopic. But it was a necessary procedure, to try to save my life from an abnormal pregnancy.

I wanted that child more than I wanted my own life, and almost chose to die, rather than undergo the indifferent and brutal medical procedures necessary to save my life.

A year later, I went to the State Fair. There sat that bunch of post menapausal men and women, all white, with their plastic fetuses. It was all I could do, not to physically attack those sanctimonius FREAKS for calling ME, of ALL people, a "baby killer!"

I don't want to HEAR about your religion!

I don't want to HEAR your lies!

You have the pResident, Ashhole, and the rest of those losers, pushing your sick agendas on me every day!

I would have DIED without the medical procedures I endured!

My uterus is NONE of your ignorant business! Just because YOU fear normal sexuality is no reason for you to abuse ME!

What a sick, one sided, propagandist bunch of hog swill!

That proves it: "right to die in agony and poverty" is a bunch of PERVERTS!